Monday, February 15, 2010

more alchemical reactions

I don't know how Tori Amos manages to put her finger on exactly how it is I'm feeling when I'm feeling it, but she does. She put out 'The Beekeeper' a few years ago just when I needed it, and the opening song is one of my favourites of all time. The lyrics are almost painfully apt, and the melody is just lovely.

I've been listening to it quite often again over the past week, and I suddenly remembered that another favourite artist of mine--a Japanese illustrator named Aya Kato--did the art for the video. So here it is.



I've also decided to upload a few pages from The Alchemy, the text of which I've been carrying around in my journal. Text doesn't really convey the feeling of the page though. So here's the one about Positive Doing.

More soon.

No comments: