Sunday, April 12, 2009

bird people (watch out for nudity!)

Have been drawing fashion models with heads made of the head, shoulders and wings of birds. Sorry for the icky webcam pics; I want to draw more before I go out and scan them in a bunch.

Female:


Male:
1.

2. (not quite finished yet!)


Discovered that the bird people look better with some text. I've been rediscovering the joy of "found poetry"--clipping whole lines of text and making them into something like a cohesive whole. I used text clipped from Lifestyle Asia (a Philippine society magazine) and the Top Gear Philippines editorial letter.


Transcription: SKIN DEEP SOULS

a prestigious object using
a prism of styles
cargoes counterbalance
architectural motifs in shaping the new Elisia

women have another option to reduce fine lines and
worlds with a new cocktail mix

full range of makeup and skincare
with customized outfits
embodies the luxury and prestige
of the property's
free medical services.


Transcription: A GRAND PHILANTHROPY

he refuses to be satisfied.
I would have no reason to
assimilate useful methods into my own lifestyle
in which my family participates,

acquired "hobbies" like
the over-accumulation of knowledge
from grade school to college, he realized that
leaders are not
those who are underprivileged.


Transcription: PURSUIT THROUGH FASHION UNVEILED

Let me assure you it means nothing
to have serendipity on your side.

my need to show off
a fresh look and feel
will have a higher market value
for your lady companion

1 comment:

cookie said...

I love the swan girl, it's beautiful.
xo